
On our visit to Craiova, President Lundberg and I went on a Saturday evening walk. One of the many things I love about Romania, is the abundance of flowers. There are flower stands everywhere, and people often give flowers to each other. Here is one such beautiful sight!

President Lundberg, Sister and Brother Radalescu, Elder Grimmius,
Elder Bunting, Brother Spooner, Elder Ritz, Elder Jensen, and
Sister Spooner!
We attended church on Sunday with the small "group" that meets in Craiova. A branch has not been formed there yet. Afterwards, the Spooners, an American couple whose husband works for Ford in Craiova, invited us to dinner. We had a delicious meal and a fun visit. The Spooners were married on the exact day we were married--April 19, 1974! We all celebrated our 35th Anniversary this year.

Joshua's drama club had a year end performance. It was the story of a Greek myth, I believe!

Brother and Sister Bryson finished their mission and headed for home. They were both such a blessing to the mission and we miss them very much!

The office staff and a few missionaries wandering through the office at lunch time went to a
nearby restaurant for a final lunch with the Brysons.

Elder DeGuzman and Elder Burch enjoy watermelon after their interview!

Elder Morgan, Elder Eliason, and Elder Smith also take a few minutes to enjoy snacks before meeting with President Lundberg for their 6-week interview!

Elder Eliason and Elder Smith pose with Radu, a new member in
Bucharest! Welcome, Radu!!!

Joshua holds a new friend found in our backyard. Mr. Hoppy was to be Joshua's new pet, but somehow hopped away within three hours of his arrival.

Don't give Joshua warts, Mr. Hoppy!
1 comment:
First Fast Boy and now Mr. Hoppy! I love Josh's pets. Looks like June was fun. We love seeing the updates on your blog, and I too LOVE the flowers in Romania. I wish we had that here.
Post a Comment