Friday, September 11, 2009
From the time Joshua was small, he has loved dressing in costumes. He had a huge assortment of costumes at home, and often dressed in the most interesting combinations. However, we left the costumes at home and thought this phase might pass. But, no, this fun has followed him to Romania. The Dicksons, whose front door is ten steps from our front door, also have costumes. Joshua and friends were thrilled to come show me their attire and to get their picture taken.
George, Carrys, and Joshua enjoy dressing up in costumes. Who needs Halloween anyway?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
No matter where you are in the world, kids will be kids! I love the costumes. I enjoy sharing your mission experiences--keep blogging Laurie!
Oh man, J-Dog looks to be in rare form. Seems like nothing changes the wild man.
Lookin' good, J-man!
I wondered if Josh was still into costumes. How fun, Luke and Laurel would love to come dress up with him.
Fabulous Josh. Glad you've still got it over there bud.
Post a Comment