and Elder O'Connell. Elder Benson is in front.
I was able to attend zone conference in Iasi while Joshua stayed in Barlad for the second day of Bridge of Love's summer camp. I took an early morning maxitaxi to Iasi, and then went back to Barlad that night. It was great to be with the missionaries. There was a wonderful spirit there and lots of great participation. I always love zone conferences and I was able to spend most the 2 1/2 hour ride back to Barlad telling a college student about the gospel. She gave me her name and number and wanted to learn more!
Elder Ott and Elder Benson are all smiles not only after zone conference, but most of the time!

4 comments:
Love the updates - thanks
Hello Aunt L! I'm doing great! Ericka and I love the present that Uncle L and you sent us!! We appreciate it so much, especially when you guys are on the other side of the world! We love you! Keep working hard! You have plenty of time to rest when you are dead! ;)
Have a great mission! Happy Halloween!
Love Brett and Ericka!!
Sora Lundberg,
Thanks for sharing all the pictures and comments. It's so great to see and hear from your point of view.
It's great to see all the missionaries. I can look on here and see who my sons companions are.
I especially like the picture of Elder Ferrin! Thanks.
FYI: Heather had an amazing time with the Bridge of Love summer camp.
Thank you for all you do day in and day out!!!
Love,
Tammy Ferrin
There is always so much enthusiasm projected in your posts. Hugs to Sora Richards!
Post a Comment