President, Joshua and I arose early this morning and left Bucuresti at 7:30 a.m. for a three hour drive to Craiova. It is a large city southwest of Bucuresti. It was just opened to missionary work three months ago and they were having the first baptism there. So, we went for sacrament meeting and the baptism which followed immediately after. President, I and one of the assistants were the speakers in sacrament meeting. I've attached a few photos from the baptism. It was done in what we call a "bazine" (portable font). There were five investigators there for the meeting and baptism, including Luiza's (the girl baptized) mother. It was the last Sunday in their mission for two of the missionaries there – a great way to end their mission!
President and I with Luiza and the Elders
The font

2 comments:
It's so good to see your new posts! I'm sure your mission tour was a whirlwind. I'd love to know more about it. These pics are wonderful.
Love you all.
Dear Sora Lundberg, I am grateful for the opportunity to write you this letter.I want you to know how grateful I am that you could be at my baptism and be a part of the joy and happiness I felt.Thank you for the beautiful talk you gave in church.Your words meant a lot to me.I am grateful for your love for the Lord Jesus Christ and his children here in Romania.I am grateful I could meet you and feel of your warmth and love.You truly blessing in my life and the lives of the people here.Thank you again for the time you took to be here with me on such a special occasion. With love, Luiza
Post a Comment