Because of Joshua’s school schedule, he and I won’t always be able to attend all the zone conferences. However, we arranged our schedule this time so we will make 4 out of 6. He and I travelled on the train Friday night after school to Brasov where we were met by President Lundberg and the assistants. We were able to attend a wonderful zone conference the following day.
Joshua keeps busy during zone conferences at a table in the corner either watching a DVD with headphones, putting a puzzle together, or playing gameboy. During the afternoon session, Joshua went to the back of the dry erase board that the mission and zone leaders were using for presentations. He did his own sketching on the back. When he finished and turned it around, this is what we saw. Thanks, Josh.
Joshua keeps busy during zone conferences at a table in the corner either watching a DVD with headphones, putting a puzzle together, or playing gameboy. During the afternoon session, Joshua went to the back of the dry erase board that the mission and zone leaders were using for presentations. He did his own sketching on the back. When he finished and turned it around, this is what we saw. Thanks, Josh.

3 comments:
Dear Josh, Way to go. That was a good way to keep busy during Conference. Your mother looks a little heavier. Is that so. Love, Grandma
Sora Lundberg,
What a glorious moment I had when I happened upon your blog and saw that you are serving in Romania! You might remember me-- I'm Liz Twede (not really anymore, but that is my maiden name that you would know), and we corresponded for a time when I was working in an orphanage in Iasi (with the BYU Intern program, which I am sure you are familiar with now). You tried to help me get my George into foster care. I'm sure you have many other stories like mine, so I won't feel bad if you don't remember. Anyway, the point is, I was filled with joy and peace when I read that you and your husband are presiding over the mission there. What a sweet blessing for Romania. And for Joshua to have the opportunity to live in his place of birth-- I am so touched to see the way the Lord works in our lives. Tonight I will remember you all in my prayers as I am sure the work you are doing is full of ups and downs.
I am happy to tell you that I have a Georgie of my own now. He isn't from Romania, but he is named after that little orphan that I still think of and pray for daily. Romania's forgotten children will forever have a piece of my heart. One day I pray to be able to make a difference in the way you have.
Love and prayers,
Liz
you can find me at www.lifeupstream.blogspot.com (not that you have time for such leisure :)).
Hola Aunt,
Imagine my suprise when I decided to look up Grandma Hymas' blog, clicked on a link that went to another blog which had a link to your blog and here am I! Sweet!
I already mentioned the address of my blog in my email to you, but here is the address for everyone else to check out as well.
www.wolfsurfer.blogspot.com
Have a great mission! Wear that Tag with Honor!
Love Your Nephew
Post a Comment