Monday, September 15, 2008

September Interviews-

The missionaries come for their 6-week interview to the Mission Home. I always try to have cookies and a drink there for them. However, I am struggling to make decent cookies. They always seem to spread out flat all over the pan. I have asked questions, bought the best quality butter, and added extra flour. When I tried making cookies AGAIN, they went flat AGAIN. However, the missionaries said they didn’t mind at all and seemed to LOVE the cookies. They scraped that dough right off the pan and ate every last bite. I guess they like homemade cookies! (PS-I did keep experimenting and if I turn my fan over to about double the temperature, and add a lot more flour to the recipe, the cookies are starting to stay rounded like a cookie. Elder Bringhurst had suggested that I just add yeast!)
Elder Bringhurst, Elder Smith, Elder McKinley, and Elder Rigby enjoy flat, homemade cookies

No comments: