Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Happy Halloween!!! October 31, 2008
Joshua informed me that this was the worst Halloween he had ever had. I thought that since there was no school that day, that he got to wear his costume at home, and that we went to McDonalds for dinner, he would have thought it was great. However, when he found out that night that he couldn't go trick or treating because no neighbors would have candy and be prepared for his arrival, he labeled this holiday as "the worst." Two things then happened that saved the day. I found whatever candy I could find at the mission home and he trick-or-treated to our house five times in a row. Then shortly after that, the doorbell rang and there were four scary ghosts at OUR home. They came in and we found them some treats and Joshua said that this really was memorable because he never got to go to the same house five times or have such unique trick-or-treaters come!
Elder Roundy, Elder Bringhurst, Elder Stromberg, and Elder McBride are pretty scary! Thanks for the visit, Elders!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It was so fun to read about Holloween in Romania. Josh, I love your costume! Good thing you were able to trick or treat, even if it WAS at your own door.
Joshie, I love your costume. I wish we could have been trick or treating with you.
Post a Comment