Wednesday, December 3, 2008

November Interviews!

Elder Rakozy and Elder Waters each brought me a bouquet of flowers!

I always look forward to having the Bucharest missionaries come to our home for interviews. We gather in the kitchen, eat cookies, and discuss many different topics. Imagine what a surprise it was when Elder Waters and Elder Rakozy showed up with flowers for me. Aren't they sweet missionaries!!!

8 comments:

Cristina Boey said...

WE love your blog. Especially the pictures. How sweet of the elders to bring you flowers.

Maren said...

Wow! Mom, you've been busy posting away! I love all the pictures. Luke was excited to see himself on your piano. I liked seeing Josh at your front door. I think I'm starting to get a feel for the setup of your house.

Here And Happy! said...

Laurie, have you taken over your own blog now? I'm so jealous that you know how to post a picture here. Your skill has surpassed me! It's really so fun to read and see your experience this way. Thanks for posting!

Lars and Kelli said...

Boomer-
Looks like you have been busy updating your blog. It looks good. Seems like you are busy, busy, busy. Keep up the good work and enjoy the mamaliga?sp??

The Eggleston family said...

Nice blog! I found it off of Heather Davenport's. I'm her sister in law. I actually served in the Bucharest Romania mission back in 02-04. Amazing experience. I miss Romania, so your blog was fun to look at. Thanks for sharing.

Clau & Ionuţ Fotea said...

Hi Dear Sister and President Lundberg! We love your blogg, but there are missing some pictures with Deva. We are waiting for you here sometime soon! Thank you for the work you are doing here! We love you!
http://familiafotea-deva.blogspot.com/
Familia Fotea- Deva

Grandma Susie said...

Keep up the good work (blogging and missionary service)!! I enjoy reading about your experiences.

Anonymous said...

These missionaries probably stole the flowers. Hehehehe! Just kidding...I hope! Hahahaha!