Mohammed's father and the women in the home were dressed in their native outfits. They are from Nigeria and Mohammed's dad works for the embassey. I love the cultural experience we are having here!
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Mohammed's Birthday Party! January 1, 2010
Joshua was invited to the birthday party of his classmate, Mohammed. It was on New Year's Day. Mohammed turned 11, just three months ahead of Joshua. Mohammed is about a foot taller than Joshua and weighs double what Josh weighs. It is fun to see them together.
Mohammed's father and the women in the home were dressed in their native outfits. They are from Nigeria and Mohammed's dad works for the embassey. I love the cultural experience we are having here!
Mohammed's father and the women in the home were dressed in their native outfits. They are from Nigeria and Mohammed's dad works for the embassey. I love the cultural experience we are having here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment