Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Quick December Update!
Eight baptisms took place this past weekend. It is always such a special time for the mission when we see the joy of people who have found the gospel. One recent convert said to me, "I now feel like I see life in color." The gospel truly adds a whole new dimension to life and our understanding of so many things. We now have 128 baptisms for the year. We continue to move forward, looking for Heavenly Father's children who are ready for a deeper understanding of His plan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow Congratulations to all those great missionaries sharing their love of the Gospel and Jesus Christ. And thanks for introducing us to Bridges of Love.
I love hearing about the work! Did you hear that Alina Bobrov (who used to live in Moldova) got her mission call to Romania??? She will be leaving in February.
That seems an amazing number of converts when I consider the environment of resistance that is home to the Romanian people. So wonderful! Congratulations team.
Post a Comment