Monday, April 4, 2011

April Fools Day---April 1, 2011

Mission Council was held at the Mission Home on April 1. I got my camera out, but forgot to take any pictures. Fortunately, I found these two pictures on my camera that night after everyone had gone home. I think President Lundberg must have grabbed the camera and taken a couple shots. Elder Bateman, Elder Betteridge, Elder Johnson, Elder Veenendaal, and Elder Toronto


Elder Vekony, Elder Brunner, Elder Johnson, Elder Ure, and Elder Stapleton



We are grateful for all our wonderful missionaries and the work they do. They are a hard-working bunch and the work is not easy. However, they stay the course and continue to carry the message of the restored gospel of Jesus Christ to those Romanian and Moldovan people who are willing to listen to them.

3 comments:

Marrae said...

Thank you Sister Lundberg for posting this picture.

Marrae Brunner

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

We still miss the great time we had serving with all the great Elders and Sisters in Romania.

Here And Happy! said...

Two fun pics are better than none! Love the blog. BTW Happy Birthday Joshua--am I remembering right? Was your birthday last week?