Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sora Bobrov arrives!

Sora Bobvor came to us from the Preston, England MTC. She lived most recently in Italy, speaks Italian, Russian, Romanian, and English, and is Romanian. We're glad to have her here.
We took Sora Bobrov to the park for her own personal reading of the dedicatory prayer!


Sora Bobrov met up with her first companion and trainer, Sora Hupp. Companions, Sora Harward and Sora Mullen, worked with them a day in Bucharest before getting Sora Bobrov and Sora Hupp on the train to Moldova.

2 comments:

Maren said...

How neat for Sora Bobrov to be serving in her home country. I'm sure she will be a great blessing to the members and future members of the church.

Elizabeth said...

Yay! We saw pictures of Sora Bobrov in Chisinau on Mariana's camera. I hope they both enjoy their missions. I can't believe how far they have come.