The two Bucharest Zone Conferences were held on the 1st and 2nd of October. As always, they were held at the Mihai Bravu building. Many of the companionships and even sometimes the districts, coordinate their wardrobe for the occasion.
Sora Poulsen, Elder Smith, Elder McKinlay, Elder McBride, Elder Stromberg, and Sora McKnight! Don't they look great!
Elder Fitzgerald and Elder Bailey come in burgandy colored ties, while Elder Richey and Elder Thompson are in Blue. These elders are from Pitesti (still in a Bucharest zone!)
Other Bucharest Zone! I told them to try to look dignified, but in that picture, nobody smiled. So I'm posting their "undignified" shot.

3 comments:
Great posts mom!!! I'm proud of you for adding new pictures to your blog. You are becoming a pro. I'll still help if you need it.
Laurie it is great to read about your mission. Sounds like you are getting along really well. The article in the Deseret News was really nice about you and your family and Romania. I hope you get to see it.
Hi, I'm Elder Richey's mom. Your blog is wonderful and informative. Seeing all the ties I ALMOST wish I was a boy so I could wear one. Thanks so much for your efforts in posting, it really gives me a better perspective of all that goes on and the culture of the country.
Carol
Post a Comment