Joshua had a fun experience going with his school to a resort in the mountains of Preadeal. It is about three hours away from Bucharest, and Joshua's mom was quite worried about the whole thing. I was hesitant to let him venture out with people I didn't know, to a place I didn't know, for three long days. However, Joshua was very excited about the adventure and the school encouraged all children to attend. So, with many prayers on Joshua's behalf, we let him go. He did have a great time (woke up the first night and watched Spiderman on the tv at 2 am) and came home safe and sound!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I just told my kids that Josh went on a trip for 3 days by himself and that Laurel was too young to do that. She told me she was not. Luke then said when he's 3 he'll go on a mission. I told him, maybe just to visit.
iloveujosh- laurel
Gara de Nord! I miss Gara de Nord!
Post a Comment