Elder Miles, Joshua, and Elder Campbell show off new hymnbooks!
It felt like Christmas when our new Romanian hymnbooks arrived! They were green, hardbound, thick hymnbooks----the real thing! The missionaries were so excited to see them and to have new hymns available to the members. It's been wonderful to be able to sing so many favorite hymns in Romanian!

4 comments:
That is awesome, because music has a huge impact on people. The only question is what kind impact does the music have on people. The hymns books will help ensure that these impacts are positive influence. Preach, Preach, and Preach!
Yeyeye! I can't wait to get my own copy. I have been waiting for "Imnuri" for such a long time.
Fantastic - when we left in November 2006, we were told we couldn't have any new copies of the spiral bound hymn book because the new hymn book was coming. Those spiral ones must be in pieces by now. Great to have new songs to sing and feel the Spirit that comes from singing them.
The few times I went to the BYU class with Cristina and Brandon we began with a Romanian hymn. I was touched by how the spirit in every language. No doubt more hymns will be a blessing to the Romanian saints. Congratulations!
Post a Comment