Mission Council always follows Transfer Day. We had a few new zone leaders this time. We also have two of the sister missionaries participate. One of the new zone leaders said in the opening prayer, "Please help this meeting to not seem so long!" (I'm sure his mother will know which missionary that was!)
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I keep waiting to see Elder Carroll (spelling?) to see what Lukey will look like when he's grown up.
I busted up when I saw the comment about an Elder praying that this meeting would not seem as long. Then you added that his mother would know who said that! you are so right, I knew it was Elder McBride. He wrote home and had no idea that you put that on your blog! but added "I have learned that God really answeres prayers because that meeting ran two minutes short! "
Yes, you were right. He told me that you knew immediately when you saw it. He is such a character as well as a great missionary. We love him.
Post a Comment