Thursday, May 28, 2009
A Most Touching Sight!
I absolutely love the beautiful sights of Romania. The amazing architecture, the quaint churches, the cobblestone roads, the hills covered with sunflowers, and many other sights take my breath away. What a joy it is to be here. However, their is one sight I love that brings tears of joy to my eyes and warmth to my heart. I saw it on our trip to Sibiu. Outside our hotel, in the town square, I saw two cleancut, stalwart young men, walking amongst the people. The dark pants, white shirts and ties, and the manner in which they walked gave them away. They were ours! Our missionaries! We called to them and they came over and visited a few minutes. Elder Sorensen shared an amazing story with us about an investigator. (Read it on the miracle blog.) Before long, the elders were back on their way, searching for people who wanted to learn about the restored gospel of Jesus Christ!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment