Monday, June 1, 2009

Another Miracle!

As most the missionaries know, I LOVE miracles. We see them happen here everyday in the mission field. We know that the Lord is aware of us and our situation, that He hears and answers our prayers, and that He intervenes in our lives.

Last week, the Lundberg family experienced a beautiful miracle. It came in the form of a precious, new grandson who was born to our daughter, Erika, and her husband, Justin. Congratulations! We are thrilled!

Parley Justin Banks
8 lb. 11 oz.

3 comments:

Erika said...

Well, if he isn't the cutest baby I've ever seen! :)

Maren said...

It was a miracle to get Parley here. Thanks mom for your prayers. Not only do you love miracles, but you have great faith and help those miracles to happen. I have seen it many times in my life. Thanks mom for your faith and example! I'll kiss Parley for you!

Here And Happy! said...

Oooooh! Congratulations grandparents! He is a beautiful child. Good job Erika and Justin! What a lucky baby.