Thursday, June 4, 2009

End of April Interviews!

Missionaries coming to the mission home for interviews is always fun for everyone (I hope!) I try to have cookies and sometimes other food here for the missionaires to eat. Joshua especially loves it when he is at home during interview hours, and he does his best to rope the missionaries into playing with him for a few minutes.

Joshua throws the ball at Elder Tilby in a game of dodgeball.

Sora Larsen, Sora Cannon, Elder Ritz, Joshua, and Elder Tilby


Elder Hardman, Elder Boyd, Elder Taylor, Elder Allphin, Elder Foote


Elder Campbell reads the directions of Joshua's new game so they can play a few minutes.




2 comments:

Maren said...

Pretty flowers on the table, mom. Did you buy those out on the street?

Sora Lundberg said...

The flowers were from Dad on our
35th anniversary. I meant to get a picture of them and didn't. He surprised me with them at a zone conference!