Our family is really blessed! On June 10, we received ANOTHER beautiful grandchild! Annika Joy Jeppsen was born to our daughter, Kirsti Jeppsen, and her husband, Paul. Marlee and Barratt are the delighted older siblings. We were told that our family would be blessed as we served this mission. Four new grandbabies in the last nine months are pretty wonderful blessings!
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Congratulations grandma!! Annika is adorable! My Annika (now 4 1/2) and Justin (2) are coming for a visit tomorrow and I am so excited. Dan was called to be Bishop of a newly created ward in Colorado Springs and sustained on May 10th. Blessings are definitely abundant! I love reading your blog. Joshua looks so grown up!
Hi Susan,
I forgot you had an Annika. I need to tell Kirsti. Congratulations to Dan and Jamie on Dan's calling. How did these young children grow up so fast---and to do such responsible things! Good to hear from you!
Post a Comment