Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Price Family in Timisoara!

The Price family invited us over to their house so I could visit with Michelle, and Joshua could play with Erik while President Price and President Lundberg were at the church in meetings. President Price is currently serving in the Timisoara Branch as Branch President. They are from the states, but President Price is going to school here. Michelle and I had a good time visiting, and Joshua and Erik had fun together. Erik, 6, attends a Romanian preschool and speaks fluent Romanian! We love the Prices!

Michelle, Erik, and Jim Price

2 comments:

Michelle said...

What a surprise when I checked to see what's been going on around the mission, and the first thing I saw was a picture of us! Thanks for including us in the blog! We sure hope that you make another trip to Timisoara in the future so we can visit some more. Erik has more Legos now!

Sora Lundberg said...

Oh, sorry I spelled Erik's name wrong. I will fix it. Let us know if you are ever headed to Bucharest. We've love to have you come over. Hope all is well.