Saturday, November 28, 2009

Sora Dillon--A great lady!!!

Sora Dillon is a Senior Missionary who works in the office. She has been a great friend to me and also very kind with Joshua. She has watched Joshua many times for us. Sometimes she has watched him for short periods while I've gone visiting teaching, but she's also had him overnight several times when President Lundberg and I have had to be out of town. Joshua always loves being with her! Sora Dillon has also been my "right-hand woman" in the kitchen each transfer on the day we hold Mission Council. We have a lot of missionaries to feed, and Sora Dillon always helps with the final preparations, serving, and clean-up. She's an angel!


Sora Dillon and I try to have an early morning walk most days to get some exercise. We've had lots of great talks and experiences. I will miss her a lot when she goes home mid-December. She's a special person!
Sora Dillon and Joshua outside Sora Dillon's apartment building.

Hats shop next to Sora Dillon's apartment. The shop was closed when I walked by, but I MUST return. It had some great hats in there! I could see through the window the machines on which they were being made.


3 comments:

Here And Happy! said...

I'm jealous that Sora Dillon is now "solving the world's" problems with my fav walking partner of old. I miss those talks!

Cristina Boey said...

How did I miss that hat store in Bucharest. I wish i saw this posting before I was there. I want some new hats:)

Brigham said...

That reminds me of "The Mad Hatter" in downtown Baltimore. You'll have to pick up a nice hat for me.