Our beautiful daughter, Erika Banks, came to visit us on February 4. She was able to stay for a week. Erika is our fifth child, teaches 5th grade, and is living in our home with her husband, Justin. Erika and Justin are expecting their first child in May. While Erika's school class was off track, and Justin was still busy in school, Erika came to see us for a week. It was so great to have that one-on-one time with her, which is a rare happening with a lot of children. Erika was able to have lots of missionary experiences with us while she was here---riding the train to Brasov, attending zone conference, witnessing a beautiful baptism, attending language study classes with the office staff ladies and her mom, etc. We love you, Erika. Thanks for coming!
Joshua was thrilled to have Erika come. He made her a little valentine on scratch paper that said, "Erika, I love you dearly!" Joshua misses Erika a lot.
Oana runs a tiny store which is 30 seconds from our front door. She sells a little bit of everything there. I walk over daily to get fresh bread from her. She is very sweet and we have become good friends. I made sure that Erika got to meet her.

3 comments:
We visited the 4th Ward today for ward conference and heard briefly about Erika's visit to Romania. She led the singing in Relief Society. She is such a sweetheart! I enjoy keeping up with you on your blog. I thought about you yesterday as we had our Stake Enrichment Workshops. Love and miss you!
I wish I could've been there with her! Glad she had fun.
Thanks for the up date on your blog, Laurie So happy to see you and Erika together. That was a good trip for both of you. Love, Mom
Post a Comment