Sunday, February 22, 2009

Joshua makes bread!



Joshua's school class went on a field trip to a bread factory. A few days later, the class had to bring the ingredients to make bread to school (as well as a bowl to mix it in.) Joshua dropped the bowl at school, however, and it broke. He then told me it would be okay and said, "Haven't you ever heard of tape?" The bowl did come home, with pieces missing in it, and lots of tape on it.
The dough also came home so we could bake it in our own oven. Joshua wanted to put lots of designs in it---which he did. The bread tasted great, looked fancy, and was a fun experience. I quietly put the repaired bowl in the garbage!

2 comments:

Erika said...

The bread was AWESOME Josh, and I can't wait for you to make some more. Glad I was there to try it.

Maren said...

It looks good, Josh. I was just thinking today that I needed to make some homemade bread. I'll let you know how mine turns out. I hope it will be as good as yours.