Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Missionary Gatherings!

There are always lots of times when our missionaries get together--zone conferences, mission council, interviews, etc. Sometimes the groups are small, and sometimes a little larger. No matter the number, we are always thrilled to be with the missionaries.

Zone leaders having lunch at the Mission Home!
We usually have two of the sister missionaries join for this meeting.

Elder Burch, Elder Letham, Elder Eyre, Elder Roundy,
Elder Campbell, and Elder Bunting visit while they eat!

Staff meeting at the office. This group works hard each day to keep the mission running smoothly. (l to r: Elder Roundy, Elder Davis, Sora Turner, Elder Thompson, Sora Dillon, Sora Nelson, Sora Rees, Elder Stromberg, Elder Rees, President Lundberg)


Elder Wyckoff finally arrives. He is #17 of his MTC group of 18 to arrive. He meets a few missionaries at the mission home before he heads with his new companion, Elder Grant, to face the streets of Bucharest! (l to r: Elder McBride, Elder Woodard, Elder Roundy, Elder Grant, Elder Wyckoff, Elder Davis, President Lundberg)



Trip to Ploiesti. President Lundberg and the assistants travelled to Ploiesti to have interviews with our great missionaries serving there. (l to r: Elder O'Connell, Elder Holmes, Elder Schwartz, Elder Patterson, Elder Roundy, President Lundberg. In front: Sora Howard and Sora Benson.)




Elder O'Connell and Elder Holmes meet with assistants for a companionship interview. This happens after their personal interview with President Lundberg.






2 comments:

Here And Happy! said...

The joys of traveling to Romania are obviously no respector of persons--glad your group arrived safely. It's good anyway, to have a war story or two!

MaryAnn said...

Hello Sister Lundberg,I got your blogspot address from a common friend, Lori Pond. I am Elder Grant's mom and it has been fun to follow your experience in Romania. I can't tell you how much I appreciate all that you and your husband do for these wonderful missionaries. What an amazing service you give! My husband and I will be coming over in May to pick up Elder Grant. He wants to visit an orphanage with us...one that he had visited over Christmas. I wanted to do something for the orphanage and was wondering if you could give me some direction. I know about your Bridge of Love foundation and could donate to that, but was wondering if there was something that was needed that I could bring from Utah. Or perhaps there are needed items that I could purchase for the orphanage once we arrive in Romania.If you have time to respond, you can email me at mamagrant58@gmail.com. Again, thanks for everything you do. I pray that you and your family will be richly blessed. MaryAnn Grant