Missionaries probably get their pictures taken more by me when they are serving in Bucharest. It's not that I don't love ALL the missionaries, it's just that I see the Bucharest ones more often. Those missionaries come to the Mission Home for interviews, to pick up water filters, for certain meetings, etc. I also see them at church when we are here in town as well as at the Mission Office on occasion.
Elder Hruska, Sora Thompson, Sora Jones, Elder Porter, Sora Staley, and Elder Bunting sing while Elder Thompson accompanies them and Joshua looks on!
This was a recent Sunday evening when Bucharest missionaries had come to our home for interviews. Some had just arrived, while others were on their way out the door. They pause to sing a hymn together. They almost sound like the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. It really does sound like angels to me!

Elder Eliason, Elder Harley, Elder O'Connell, and Elder Holmes stop in at the Mission Office on preparation day.

Sora Turner is a new missionary that arrived the first part of January. She will be working in the mission office. Welcome aboard, Sora Turner.
No comments:
Post a Comment