I was unable to make it to Moldova on this particular trip. President and the assistants were on the road for a few days doing interviews as they went. Joshua's school schedule prevents us from travelling during the week. However, those who went had a nice trip and were glad to see those serving in Moldova.
President Lundberg with Elder Telford. Elder Telford and his wife are CES missionaries.
President Lundberg with Elder Telford. Elder Telford and his wife are CES missionaries.
Sora Larsen, Sora Jones, and Sora Telford enjoy some ice cream.Elder Stapleton, Elder J. Smith, Elder Drzayich, Elder Amanullah, & President
Elder Drzayich and Elder Amanullah are actually from the Ukraine Kiev Mission, but some of the missionaries there come to Moldova for two transfers to serve with our Russian-speaking elders for two transfers. Our Russian-speaking missionaries then go to Ukraine for two transfers before heading back to Moldova. The visa requirement does not allow our missionaries to be in Moldova for more than 90 days. We love them all!



2 comments:
Thanks
Fun pictures. Sorry I just said in my email that I hadn't seen any updates lately. These are great.
Post a Comment