Saturday, November 20, 2010

Joshua Turns 11! April 8, 2010

Joshua is growing up TOO fast.

His birthday was celebrated by going to the mall to see a movie and have pizza with a few school friends and his niece and nephew.

Omer (Egypt), Mohammed (Nigeria), Pratham (India), Joshua (America), Sunny (China)


Our daughter, Maren, Sunny's mom, Sora Lundberg, and Pratham's mom visit as children arrive!


Luke and Laurel join the fun with the fifth grade boys. I made a huge mistake by ordering pizzas with ham or pork on them, and had to start over and get some without that meat. I didn't even think about the fact that Hindus and Muslims don't eat pork. I'm learning.

Other side of the table: President Lundberg, our son-in-law Kamron with Brynlee, daughter, Maren, and Sunny Chen's mom.

1 comment:

Maren said...

Happy Birthday Joshua!! It was a great party! I'm glad we were able to be there to help celebrate.