Thursday, November 18, 2010

Moldova in March!

Missionaries serving in Moldova!

I was able to go out contacting with Sora Kiriyama and Sora Larsen after our zone conference. That is always such a fun thing for me to do.

Working at the kitchen counter are Russian-speaking elders!
Elder Dobry, Elder Hafen, and Elder Fredrickson.


All smiles at lunch time!


I was surrounded by great elders!
Elder Whiting Elder Fredrickson, Elder Hafen, Elder Chevrier, Elder Smith, Elder Betteridge, Elder Dobry, and Elder Johnson.


Moldovan members after the Sunday meeting.


Elder Fredrickson and Elder Dobry enjoy missionary work!


More members from Moldova!


These young ladies are a great strength to their branch.


Sora Burca and Sora Stoica---glad to see each other!


Sora Hirgiligiu and I were color coordinated. Sora H. was serving a mission in our mission office when we first arrived in Romania. She is from Iasi and was in Moldova for District Conference.

We are here with Argentin and his wife. They helped the people in Moldova as well as the senior couples in many ways. They have now moved to Canada.

No comments: