Thursday, November 18, 2010

Transfer Time---Missionaries Leaving, Missionaires Arriving! March 3, 2010

It's always hard to say good-bye to our great group of missionaries who are leaving for home. We love them and wish them the best in their future endeavors. Front row: Joshua, Sora Gibbons, Sora Jones, Sora Howard, Sora Richards, Elder Barclay
Back Ros: President Lundberg, Sora Lundberg, Sora Smith, Elder Bailey, Elder Andersen


Elder Frandsen, Elder Nelson, Elder Bailey, Elder Barclay, Elder Andersen, and President Lundberg on last night in the country.

Sora Jones parents came to pick her up and spend a week or two traveling throughout Romania and Moldova. The weather was cold and snowy, but they said they had a wonderful time.


Sora Smith's mom came to pick her up. It was a joyful reunion.


Elder Andersen's parents. I don't know why I didn't have any other shots of their family. Elder Andersen's brother came on the trip as well.

The new group arrives! Elder Veenendaal, Sora Hupp, and Elder Schank--welcome to Romania!


The following morning at Chismigiu Park. Reading of the dedicatory prayer is such a wonderful way to begin a mission! I love this tradition.

No comments: