Saturday, January 17, 2009

Christmas Gatherings with the Missionaries! December 2008

This year we had three two-day "zone conferences" during December. The first day began at 2pm, and we had a social where we played games, enjoyed dinner, had a gift exchange of ties and scarves, and ended with a Christmas Program. The districts were assigned a "Classic of Christmas" and each presented it in their own way on our Christmas Program. There was a lot of creativity shown and everyone seemed to have a great time.

The second day we had regular Zone Conference. It was a spiritual day and we focused on the Savior. I always come away from those meetings feeling uplifted and motivated to do more. I love being with the missionaries and feeling of their strength and testimonies.

I've tried to get some pictures of many of them at their zone conferences. Because I have posted so many, you may need to go into "older posts" to see more. If you haven't seen your favorite missionary here for a while, please let me know and I will make sure to get a picture of him or her. All the missionaries are alive and well, and I want to make sure you occasionally see that for yourself!


The picture here is a little dark, but there is always a feeling of light at our zone conferences.
The singing at our zone conferences is always so beautiful. Everyone loves the message that they hymns bring to our meetings.


1 comment:

dee said...

Sora Lundberg,
We absoutely love looking at your blog and would LOVE to see more pics of our son Elder Cody Holmes! Thanks for all you do!
T & D Holmes