Friday, January 2, 2009
Interviews! December 12, 2008
Interview days at the Mission Home are always fun because the house is filled with great missionaries, good stories, lots of laughs, and music. Many of our missionaries are very musical and there is always somebody at the piano. We love it!
Elder Boyd and Elder Collier offered to help, and I put them right to work. The Christmas party for their zone was later that day, and I had them peel tons of carrots!
Missionaries pause inbetween interviews for a quick photo and something to eat. Elder Andersen, Elder Bunting, Elder Boyd, Elder Roundy, and President gather for a moment in the kitchen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Great work on the updates, Mom. It is so fun to read of your grand adventures, see pictures of the missionaries and watch Joshie grow. Love ya!
Sora Lundberg, thank you for posting this blog. We have been following it since my son, Stuart Ferrin received his call in September. We live in Taylorsville also and are in Judy Berg's ward. When we went Christmas Caroling to them, she gave us your Christmas letter. Elder Ferrin is feverishly learning the language and will be coming to you in Feb. He went into the MTC on Dec. 17th, which was a wonderful Christmas gift. It is so wonderful to anticipate what he will be doing through your blog. I'm also anticipating seeing pictures of him on your blog. (Yeah!!) You will love Stuart, as he is a willing young man with a strong testimony. I just want to thank you ahead of time for all you will do in helping my son be the missionary the Lord wants him to be and for being his mom for awhile. It means alot to me. I know you will have great influence on him. I love you already. Thank you again for being willing to serve and raise these missionaries.
Love, Tammy Ferrin
Sora Lundberg,
Thank you so much for all of your postings. It is comforting and exciting to see what is happening in our son's mission. Although I wouldn't want him to be anywhere else, doing anything else at this time in his life, I miss him terribly. I especially miss being able to hug him and listen to his piano playing. This picture of him playing, especially with Joshua singing, brought great warmth and joy to my heart! Thank you so very much!
Post a Comment