Church member, Clemi, watches foosball game as Manric brothers, Sorin, and Joshua play in church basement where refreshments were served.Thursday, January 1, 2009
Panduri Chapel Open House - Nov. 15, 2008
The church held a wonderful Open House at the Panduri Chapel on November 15. The church members did a wonderful job in putting things together and conducting tours. Missionaries were in attendance to help answer questions. The Open House was well-attended and there was a beautiful spirit there. Many people who attended were interested in learning more.
Church member, Clemi, watches foosball game as Manric brothers, Sorin, and Joshua play in church basement where refreshments were served.
Church member, Clemi, watches foosball game as Manric brothers, Sorin, and Joshua play in church basement where refreshments were served.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I'm so glad Sorin got to visit you. He was very, very excited about this. He looks great. I love the interesting new reports in your blog.
Tell Josh I'm glad he still likes that Albanian jersey we got him.
Post a Comment